Skip To Main Content

Support Services

Herndon Career Center is fortunate to have a  Career Resource Educator available on the Herndon campus to aide students with Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plans, or English Language Learners (ELL) designations.

Students needing assistance are to contact the office, or the sending school individual case manager, to make arrangements to utilize the services of the Career Resource Educator.

The Career Resource Educator assists students in making effective and informed transition plans and works closely with the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and our partner schools to ensure that all students requiring these supports have their individual needs met effectively as students transition into postsecondary school, training, or employment.

To contact Herndon Career Center's Career Resource Educator, please email Hillary Drury